Media Inquires and Requests for Speaking Engagements
For media requests contact 404-822-0711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr George is available for speaking engagements for both university and corporate audiences.
For speaking engagement requests contact 404-840-0415 or email email@example.com
Examples of topics include:
- Prevent Don’t Repair: Secrets to healthy living.
- The Good, Bad & Ugly of Our Medical System: The economic pressures that have led our healthcare system to the state it is in today where the doctor/patient relationship has been compromised and health care decisions are driven by insurance companies.
- Healthcare Reform: How it Might Hurt America: How health reform as currently proposed may lead to unintended consequences of less access to quality medical care, physician shortages and a two-tiered medical system that separates those who can pay from those who cannot
- The Fundamental Problems with Medical Education: Training of young physicians is centered on disease instead of wellness and prevention This leads to a misplaced skepticism of natural remedies and negates the value of an integrative approach to medicine.
- Health and Wellness And The Relationship to Entrepreneurship: How to run a successful private practice by using a patient centered approach to incorporate nutrition, cellular testing and the use of high quality supplements.
- Work Smarter Not Harder: How to Create a Successful Niche Medical Practice: How to create a lucrative private practice that gives you the time to care for your patients and time to have a life outside of Medicine.
- The Poisons in Our Food: How They Contribute to Disease: What everyone needs to know about the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry so that he/she can protect him/herself from the explosion in diseases like cancer, obesity and autism that have become an epidemic.
- Vaccines and prevention: Myth vs Reality: Are vaccines like the H1N1 vaccine or Gardasil safe?
- Corporate Strategies to Reduce Costs Through Wellness: Programs that can be implemented to improve employee productivity and reduce costs through stress reduction, prevention and wellness.
For more information about her speaking services or to discuss potential dates contact her at 404-840-0415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact Dr. George directly, use the form below: